Monday, February 20, 2012

Fake Whinnies

I spent my entire weekend watching old horse movies. My new favorites include Interational Velvet and Sylvester (both of which I recommend for eventers). I noticed that the further in time one goes back, the more realistic horses on TV become. I know of a show that my friends and I love to watch (yes we love this G-Rated kids show): The Saddle Club. If you are not familiar with the Saddle Club (TSC), then you have missed out! Here are some exapmples of the show, which is from Austrailia.
official site
Theme Song
Lisa Falls
Horse Show
Best TV series ever right?! I love watching all of the "drama". The one thing that really eats at my skin is the fact that every time a horse yawns a whinny comes out! That is not how it works people!!! horse yawn See! Oh well I guess it can be over looked...

No comments:

Post a Comment