Thursday, March 1, 2012

ESPN follow up.

So, everybody have a nice time watching the eventing video? I think that it brings up some good points about safety and stupid people that buy horses WAY too advanced for the rider. Not to say that putting a rider on an experienced horse isn't a bad thing. The fact that they called eventing expensive and exclusive just tickled me to death! I thought that this was hilarious! Yes, we need 1-2 sets of tack. Yes, we go to XC schooling that cost a good bit. But, we DO NOT compare to the money spent on hunter horses, dressage horsesetc. I will admit I have seen eventers go for a bundle of money however, it allays gives me chills when on a website for some stable they have two categories for horses that are for sale. On one in particular they have "Under $50,000" and "Over $50,000". WHAT!?!? (might I mention that the under category said "none at the moment")
      As far as being exclusive eventing is...well... not. At all. These can be some of the most welcoming people! well, sorry for the random rant on a small part of this video, but yeah. I have MANY more interesting posts that I am working on that I am sure will cause a stir with my millions thousands hundreds twenty umm...five viewers. Please! Let me know that you are out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment